Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Response to Nancy Silk and all other inquiring minds...

  • Warren Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      Dear Group,

      I hardly write the group but have been a member for a while.

      Would like to say thanks to Nancy and Carolena; for letting
      "us" know about Mr. Cussler's condition. We probably would
      have never heard about it since he is not really in the public eye
      (as movie stars and such are).

      Haven't seen the movie, yet, and not sure if I want to because of
      all the reading from the group. Another reason is, I'm in the Navy
      stationed in Spain for right now (about to move to Gemany) and
      the base gets new movies very slowly over here.

      Question: Is Mr. Cussler passing the torch down to his son;
      Dirk? Since, they both did the last book together.
      Tell Mr. Cussler, get well soon, be in good spirits, and he is
      in our prayers.

      Take Care and God Bless,
      Warren