Re: DeRuvo is rubbish!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2005
      When people have first hand knowlege if whats happening its hard to
      argue with them when you dont. just looking in from the outside like
      the rest of us do. I still dont think that Zahn is Al he doesnt have
      the look the body or the mannerism of Al and I think that stupid
      look he had on his face for most of the movie turned me off on him.
      overall it was a good film and I will buy it when it comes out. I
      hope that when another one is made they get a better AL and give
      Rudy the role he deserves. but hey thats my opinion. I hope that CC
      is doing well and he is back on his feet soon. and this DeRuvo who
      is he? I have over 500 posting over more than a few years from this
      club and I've never saw his name before. must be some new guy that
      came across the club and thought he might stir it up a little. so I
      dont care what he says but he does have a right to say what he
      wants. Just as all of us do
      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, lizard_tbone
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Even though everyone seemed to have hated Titanic, I actually
      enjoyed
      > it. Sad, but true. When I had first reading Cussler's books, I
      was
      > 19 years old and having a hard time making that transition from
      young
      > adult books to adult books because I just couldn't find anything I
      > liked. While at work one day I happened to be looking through the
      > book section and come across Raise the Titantic. I was like..
      hmm...
      > interesting. I had been interested in the Titanic for years so
      this
      > definitely caught my attention. Bought it, read it, loved it!
      Loved
      > it so much I was at Barnes & Nobles buying what they had and
      ordering
      > what they didn't. When I found out there was a movie... while
      > cruising through the video rental area of where I worked, I flipped
      > out. "OMG!" Yeah.. got a lot of stares. I think I was more
      excited
      > that a book that I loved had been made into a movie.
      >
      > I've always been a fan of Indiana Jones and James Bond and I saw
      the
      > book and all the rest, a mix of both. Like I said before, Dirk
      Pitt
      > is a modern day Indiana Jones. I'd love to have all the books in
      > hardback, but I think my husband would kill me from all the money
      I'd
      > spend in replacing my paperbacks... hehe. I'd even love a signed
      > copy, but they go for way too much on eBay, unfortunately.
      >
      > I loved Sahara, the movie, and can't wait to be able to buy it on
      DVD

      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2005
        Lizard,
        Try www.half.com for good buys in books. The shipping/handling is fixed; a
        much better place than E-Bay because of the exorbitant shipping/handling
        charges. I've found great buys for years and now am selling books from my
        cousin's huge collection. I do have some books of Clive Cusslers listed.

        Nancy Silk
        Half.com shop: Silkwinddach

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/CkIolB/TM