Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Response to Nancy Silk and all other inquiring minds...

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 8:04 PM
      Carolena,
      Thank you for the news regarding Dr. Cussler's heart surgery and health
      issues. Please let him know that we hope and pray for a good recovery and
      to be able to return to doing the things he loves. He's had a rough couple
      of years, considering the loss of Barbara. But, I think he's a tough ol'
      bird, and will return to a fulfilling life.

      Can you share with us an address where we might be able to send him a get
      well card??

      Nancy Silk
      For good books, shop at
      www.half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?member_name=silkwinddach
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 3:39 AM
        Dear Group,

        I hardly write the group but have been a member for a while.

        Would like to say thanks to Nancy and Carolena; for letting
        "us" know about Mr. Cussler's condition. We probably would
        have never heard about it since he is not really in the public eye
        (as movie stars and such are).

        Haven't seen the movie, yet, and not sure if I want to because of
        all the reading from the group. Another reason is, I'm in the Navy
        stationed in Spain for right now (about to move to Gemany) and
        the base gets new movies very slowly over here.

        Question: Is Mr. Cussler passing the torch down to his son;
        Dirk? Since, they both did the last book together.
        Tell Mr. Cussler, get well soon, be in good spirits, and he is
        in our prayers.

        Take Care and God Bless,
        Warren