Opinions

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Absolutely sites like this are about opinions. No one has a bad
      opinion; we all have one. I was not criticizing just trying to set
      the record straight with the facts: MM did not direct the film nor
      cast himself in the role, etc.
      Since film scripts are 120 pages max and books are 700 pages or more,
      of course the book will have more details than any movie.
      By the way, the movie is so popular that the Italian publisher rushed
      out an updated version of SAHARA within days of the Italian release!