Sahara

  • mouselady1230
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2005
      My husband and I saw Sahara over the weekend and while we both enjoyed
      it, I thought the character who play Al Giordino was way miscast! I
      expected someone who would actually look like Al; this guy was not
      even close. I think Matthew Mc. was a pretty good Dirk and William
      Macy did a good job as the Admiral and if any more movies are being
      made, then they both should have their careers taken care of. (I know,
      I'm not supposed to end a sentence in a preposition and my 4th grade
      English teacher, Sister St. Kevin, would be getting out her ruler!)
    • a ma

        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2005
          couldn't agree with you more

          matt's directorial debut left much to be desired

          and casting himself as the 'dirk pitt'

          was his first big mistake

          the rest of the casting was iffy at best although the acting

          was good

          had it not been labeled 'a dirk pitt adventure' it would have been at
          least tolerable.

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, a ma <orinkni@y...> wrote:
          > I agree completely. When the previews came out I was disappointed
          at the actor that potrayed Al, I was evev more disappointed in the
          way Rudy Gunn was. It wasn't a bad movie, unless you read the book.

          > mouselady1230 <annehollingsworth@p...> wrote:My husband and I saw
          Sahara over the weekend and while we both enjoyed
          > it, I thought the character who play Al Giordino was way miscast!
          > expected someone who would actually look like Al; this guy was not
          > even close. I think Matthew Mc. was a pretty good Dirk and William
          > Macy did a good job as the Admiral and if any more movies are being
          > made, then they both should have their careers taken care of. (I
          know,
          > I'm not supposed to end a sentence in a preposition and my 4th
          grade
          > English teacher, Sister St. Kevin, would be getting out her ruler!)

          Service.