Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 273

  • les@hildenbrandt.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
      > Terri,
      > I vote for you!! Sorry that you are housebound, but glad you have some
      > furry friends for companionship. We have 8 mini long dachshunds -- a bit
      > more than we need, but they are our babies, most all born right here.

      I'll second that. Sounds like Terri would be able to give it more
      attention than I.

      ps. as a dachshund person myself, they have you, not the other way around :)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
        Les,
        Yup...you are right about dachshunds owning humans! LOL I've had them for
        over 50 years and I wouldn't know how to live life without one!

        Nancy Silk
        For good books, shop at
        www.half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?member_name=silkwinddach

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/CkIolB/TM