Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] moderator

  • pascalbear@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 12:50 PM
      Have no trouble pitching in. I am recently disabled, and have nothing better
      to do than spend time in front of my computer as I can't leave my home. Life
      can sure throw some curves at you. I have a couple of dog related list so I
      know a bit about Yahoo lists. Let me know if I can help you
      Terri

      Pascalbear@...

      Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections,
      predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to
      live up to.
      --Alfred A. Montapert

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 1:29 PM
        Terri,
        I vote for you!! Sorry that you are housebound, but glad you have some
        furry friends for companionship. We have 8 mini long dachshunds -- a bit
        more than we need, but they are our babies, most all born right here.

        Nancy Silk
        For good books, shop at
        www.half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?member_name=silkwinddach