Book vs Movie re Sahara

  • John Canning
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 8:11 PM
      OK, I did it, I saw the Movie today. I think the filmmakers did a good job. To me the Movie was very good. The acting was good, the characters did not fit the image that is formed in my mind after having read most of Clive Cussler's novels. But that is ok, who out there can say for sure that the image of "Dirk" that your mind conjures up is the same as the image that I perceive. There is no question that Clive Cussler was given credit as being the author of the book "Saraha" True, the movie did not follow exactly the plot as in the book...But what the heck...That's Hollywood. I still think the film is a job well done. I prefer the actual book of course.

      John

      Looking for $$$, check out my new web site...it's fun!
      http://www.virtualworlddirect.com/default.asp?rq=0.1275293&m=johncanning&