Hi

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 7:02 AM
      Hey, I just joined. I am a huge Cussler fan, discovering his books
      from a classmate in my college english class. I have read all the
      Dirk Pitt and Kurt Austin novels. I don't think I could pick a
      favorite novel!!lol
      I haven't seen Sahara yet. I want to but I am also disappointed that
      it doesn't appear to be very much like the book. And I really
      disagree with Steve Zahn as Al....what were they thinking?!

      Talk to everyone soon!

      Melissa
    • Phil
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005
        Hi guys

        stumbled upon this group by chance and I'm proud to say I am Cussler
        fan. I've only started reading Black Wind coz now which is kind of a
        relief.

        But what I would like to know is this. I have been playing "play by
        email Role Playing Games" for about two years and have been wanting to
        start a pbem game set in the Cussler world. Would anybody be interested
        in playing. If you would like an example of what I mean by play by e-
        mail, go check out http://www.aerth.org/Nova - this a Star Trek based
        game.

        Thanks guys

        Apoc