Re: The Movie

  • James DeRuvo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2005
      Paramout plant alert!

      = = = Original message = = =

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:11:40 -0000
      From: lizard_tbone
      Subject: Re: The Movie

      I've seen the movie twice, and each time I enjoyed it.
      It's like a
      modern day Indiana Jones movie. It's been so long
      since I read the
      book that I can't remember it, so I wasn't comparing
      each other. I
      wasn't disappointed at all. Even though the guy
      playing Al wasn't
      what I'd envision, the actors did a good job. The
      worked well
      together. I never thought once that Dirk was more
      interested in the
      gold than finding the boat. Even though I thought
      Sandecker could have
      been a bit more anal, the way he played fit right in
      with everyone
      else in the movie. I'll be buying this when it comes
      out on DVD and
      the soundtrack. The music used complimented the movie
      very well.

      Now if you'll excuse me, I have this urge to go read
      the book again.

      ~Lizard~

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • lizard_tbone
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2005
        o_O Nope, but I do work for a company that is contracted by either
        the movie companies or the theaters... I'm really not sure to tell you
        the truth... and yeah, I was working that movie on opening night and
        the night after.

        ~Lizard~

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, James DeRuvo