Book vs Movie

  • John Canning
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 4:27 PM
      Nancy, a good review. CC Wrote the book. Hollywood wrote the script. The only way CC will ever have a Movie follow his book to the letter is to put up his own money, and review every step in the process. Cussler has made a contribution to movie goers. His book followers are from a different world. For those of who love this great author, lets rejoice in the success of his works. I can't wait for his next book, but I will.

      John C

      Looking for $$$, check out my new web site...it's fun!
      http://www.virtualworlddirect.com/default.asp?rq=0.1275293&m=johncanning&