Re: "Black Wind" in real life!

  • carolena5214
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
      This is a project of NUMA Australia headed by Special Projects
      Director Wayne Sampey, completely separate from NUMA U.S.
      However, I did not find the specific story from the link you sent.
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, bapjmp <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      > I had to do a double take when I read this news story. CLive my
      man,
      > you've done it again. All I can do is shake my head!
      >
      > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
      > tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050321/ap_on_re_us/japanese_submarine
    • bapjmp
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
        Yeah, sorry all, the link didn't translate over to the posting. Go
        to Yahoo!news, search in Yahoo! News Only, then type in WWII
        Japanese sub. It will bring up the recent story.