"Black Wind" in real life!

  • bapjmp
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
      I had to do a double take when I read this news story. CLive my man,
      you've done it again. All I can do is shake my head!

      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
      tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050321/ap_on_re_us/japanese_submarine
    • carolena5214
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
        This is a project of NUMA Australia headed by Special Projects
        Director Wayne Sampey, completely separate from NUMA U.S.
        However, I did not find the specific story from the link you sent.
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, bapjmp <no_reply@y...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
          Yeah, sorry all, the link didn't translate over to the posting. Go
          to Yahoo!news, search in Yahoo! News Only, then type in WWII
          Japanese sub. It will bring up the recent story.