Where I've Been

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 9:51 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      I have been on no-mail for a few weeks.
      We have a 79 year old cousin, never married, who has moved to an assisted
      living facility. Bruce and I are tasked with the re-homing of all her
      possessions -- no car, no furniture, but collections of 'stuff' 6 ft high in
      a 12 x 15 storage area.

      Over 1,000 books. I've posted over 350 now on half.com All monies from
      any sale of these items go to cousin, as she is also in financial difficulty
      Most of the collection are pristine childrens books which she has
      meticulously covered the jackets with special clear book protectors. Also,
      she has been a huge sci-fi fan for years and many of her pristine books go
      back to first publications.

      Anyway, if you like books, check the below link out. The books have been
      priced to sell quickly. I just need to spread the word.
      Would you also please pass on to friends? Would be appreciated.

      I miss you all and the reviews about Sahara. But have books and work
      surrounding me that keeps me too busy for much e-mail.

      Nancy Silk
      For good books, shop at
      www.half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?member_name=silkwinddach