20% Discount-Now through Wednesday 3-9-05 at:

  • Bookisland1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2005
      http://www.bookisland.net

      We offer a 20% discount on ANY book or books purchased between now and
      Wednesday March 9, 2005.

      You order the book at the price listed and we will charge you that
      price LESS 20%!!!!

      AND we will pay the shipping:media mail insured-USA address

      You may order off our site or call us at:
      1-602-254-8405
      Today to 5PM AZ time; Monday-Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 5:30PM AZ time
      (If our machine is on, leave a message and we shall return your call)
      OR: you may e-mail to us your name and phome number and WE will Call
      You!

      Secure credit card server: Mastercard and Visa only!

      Free gift wrap on request-any occasion

      Search by author
      or Browse by category

      Have Fun: