sahara

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2005
      I got a couple of tickets to see Sahara on Tues march 8th at a
      special screening. dont mean to brag but I cant wait to see it. I
      dont know where else they are having these screening, I'm sure they
      are all over the place . in fact i have an extra ticket, so if any
      of you are in the SF bay area and want to see it in Walnut Creek let
      me know by posting your message and I'll meet you at the theater if
      not I'll let you all know how it was Tuesday night