Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Mediterranean Caper and Iceberg

  • Tim Hunt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2005
      Thanks Nancy !

      I am going to look at half.com to see what I can find.

      Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@...> wrote:
      I pay normally $1-2 for a new condition hardcover book. Have preferred half
      com over EBay for books in the past, but will take a look at E-Bay book
      deals.

      Nancy

      From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 01/29/05 18:14:41
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com

      try
      http://www.bookfinder.com

      great search engine, I have found several out of print books there in good
      shape and
      reasonably priced.

      Matt

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy Silk" <silkwinddachs@c..