RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] Black Wind

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
      Not Colonel Sandecker? I think so, because didn't he leave NUMA and Dirk
      Pitt take over the agency?
      Please, someone straighten me out here...

      Nancy

      From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 01/19/05 14:35:28
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Black Wind

      A couple of classic things happened in Black Wind, Im about half way through
      but sort of
      out of character was Rudi Gunn in a panic and yelling "Get me the vice
      president!"

      thats all Im going to say, dont want to give anythig away, but I think we
      all know who the
      VP is according to Kurt Austins last adventure...

      "classic"

      _____

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/CkIolB/TM

    • Jonathan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
        yes, Admiral Sandecker.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
          Yeah, I won!!!!!
          I've got Black Wind on order from Amazon. Should be here the end of the
          month.
          That will give me the incentive to get through Dale Brown's "Chains of
          Command." I just can't stand
          all the techno acronyms and description of missile systems, and fighter plan
          gizmos!!

          Nancy in Utah, where the sun shined a bit today

          Silk <silkwinddachs@...> wrote:

          > Not Colonel Sandecker? I think so, because didn't he leave NUMA and Dirk
          > Pitt take over the agency?
          > Please, someone straighten me out here...
          >
          > Nancy

        • George Shaw
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 20, 2005
            Hint:

            Purchase the book :-)

            _____

            Since you're all going to die anyway, why not tell you? His name
            is.... aRUGH...

            _____