RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] Black Wind

  • Randy Wagner
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
      twill be dirk or rudy

      _____

      From: Nancy Silk [mailto:silkwinddachs@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 2:01 PM
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Black Wind

      Who is the VP?????
      Please give us that little clue.......

      Nancy

      -------Original Message-------

      From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 01/19/05 14:35:28
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Black Wind

      A couple of classic things happened in Black Wind, Im about half way through
      but sort of
      out of character was Rudi Gunn in a panic and yelling "Get me the vice
      president!"

      thats all Im going to say, dont want to give anythig away, but I think we
      all know who the
      VP is according to Kurt Austins last adventure...

      "classic"

      _____

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • Jonathan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
        Since you're all going to die anyway, why not tell you? His name
        is.... aRUGH...

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
          Not Colonel Sandecker? I think so, because didn't he leave NUMA and Dirk
          Pitt take over the agency?
          Please, someone straighten me out here...

          Nancy

          From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
          Date: 01/19/05 14:35:28
          To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com

          A couple of classic things happened in Black Wind, Im about half way through
          but sort of
          out of character was Rudi Gunn in a panic and yelling "Get me the vice
          president!"

          thats all Im going to say, dont want to give anythig away, but I think we
          all know who the
          VP is according to Kurt Austins last adventure...

          "classic"

          _____

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/CkIolB/TM

        • Jonathan
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
            or, perhaps it's Al

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
              yes, Admiral Sandecker.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
                Yeah, I won!!!!!
                I've got Black Wind on order from Amazon. Should be here the end of the
                month.
                That will give me the incentive to get through Dale Brown's "Chains of
                Command." I just can't stand
                all the techno acronyms and description of missile systems, and fighter plan
                gizmos!!

                Nancy in Utah, where the sun shined a bit today

                Silk <silkwinddachs@...> wrote:

                > Not Colonel Sandecker? I think so, because didn't he leave NUMA and Dirk
                > Pitt take over the agency?
                > Please, someone straighten me out here...
                >
                > Nancy

              • George Shaw
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 20, 2005
                  Hint: