Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Black Wind

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
      Who is the VP?????
      Please give us that little clue.......

      Nancy

      -------Original Message-------

      From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 01/19/05 14:35:28
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Black Wind

      A couple of classic things happened in Black Wind, Im about half way through
      but sort of
      out of character was Rudi Gunn in a panic and yelling "Get me the vice
      president!"

      thats all Im going to say, dont want to give anythig away, but I think we
      all know who the
      VP is according to Kurt Austins last adventure...

      "classic"

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/CkIolB/TM

    • Randy Wagner
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
        twill be dirk or rudy

        _____

        A couple of classic things happened in Black Wind, Im about half way through
        but sort of
        out of character was Rudi Gunn in a panic and yelling "Get me the vice
        president!"

        thats all Im going to say, dont want to give anythig away, but I think we
        all know who the
        VP is according to Kurt Austins last adventure...

        "classic"

        _____

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Jonathan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
          Since you're all going to die anyway, why not tell you? His name
          is.... aRUGH...

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
            Not Colonel Sandecker? I think so, because didn't he leave NUMA and Dirk
            Pitt take over the agency?
            Please, someone straighten me out here...

            Nancy

            From: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
            Date: 01/19/05 14:35:28
            To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com

            A couple of classic things happened in Black Wind, Im about half way through
            but sort of
            out of character was Rudi Gunn in a panic and yelling "Get me the vice
            president!"

            thats all Im going to say, dont want to give anythig away, but I think we
            all know who the
            VP is according to Kurt Austins last adventure...

            "classic"

            _____

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/CkIolB/TM

          • Jonathan
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
              or, perhaps it's Al

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
                yes, Admiral Sandecker.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005
                  Yeah, I won!!!!!
                  I've got Black Wind on order from Amazon. Should be here the end of the
                  month.
                  That will give me the incentive to get through Dale Brown's "Chains of
                  Command." I just can't stand
                  all the techno acronyms and description of missile systems, and fighter plan
                  gizmos!!

                  Nancy in Utah, where the sun shined a bit today

                  Silk <silkwinddachs@...> wrote:

                  > Not Colonel Sandecker? I think so, because didn't he leave NUMA and Dirk
                  > Pitt take over the agency?
                  > Please, someone straighten me out here...
                  >
                  > Nancy

                • George Shaw
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 20, 2005
                    Hint: