having problems with the trailer clip

  • lori ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      you need to have download the flash player 7 in order to see it. try that and if it doesnt work let me know u can email here or me directly. names lori i have read almost all clive's books gotta say the sahara was mt favorite apart from the sea hunters.i am studing to be an anthropologist, and archeologist with maritime. thats a little abouit me i am also a single parent of one 18 hr at college and a fulltime job. well adios