Re: Night Probe must be Made In to a Fil

  • FLINTDERICK
    Message 1 of 240 , Feb 26, 2001
      actually my first choice would have been his
      brother John, but as he asumed room temprature some time
      ago I think his perforemance might be a little
      stiff.Is their a way to contact C.C. I know ITC Screwed
      him , But ITC screws everyone Hell they held Martin
      Landau and Barbra Bain contract hostages for 6 years
      over a TV project.<br>Lord Lew Grade is the Industry
      ASSHOLE in an industry full of assholes. Cusslers agent
      and Laywer should have known that. Hell every first
      year film student or anyone who's seen an ITC project
      knows they specilize in crap. But that was the 70's
      authors have a lot more power now <br>Grisham , Clancy,
      even Dean Koontz have found ways around the Hollywood
      Jackoffs and get their novels to the screen intact. Koonts
      route might work best for Cussler.A four or five part
      Made for TV movie.Night Probe,Sahara, Dragon,
      Cyclops,Deep Six in that order could be NBC's wet dream , It
      would make ABC's deal with King pale by comparison . As
      long as Clive keeps his hand on creative control .
      Benchley gave it up on Beast<br>and the only thing that
      stayed from the book was the Squid.<br><br>Flint
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002