Re: AW: [Clive Cussler fan club] SAHARA - Movie Trailer

  • Jerry Matthews
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2005
      Does anyone know if Perlmutter or Yeager are even
      going to be in the movie? I checked imdb.com and their
      names are not listed in the cast.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2005
        Tim,
        Read the book first. Then you'll see that the movie did not do it justice.
        Clive himself is very disheartened about how that movie turned out. That's
        why he
        wanted more control in the making of Sahara. But I don't think he was able
        to control
        as much as he wanted. Read his books. You'll get hooked.

        Nancy in Utah with sunshine on the snow

        Watch this trailer and tell me what you think?

        Matthew McConehey (I know that isnt spelled right) doesnt sem as bad
        as it once did. Im afraid that Al thought is a bad casting job, but I
        dont want to pass judgement, we will have to wait and see.

        Check out the trailer here

        http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist
        dll?id=1314619&sdm=web&qtw=640&qth=400

        Post your comments here, at least we know it must be better than the
        original Raise the Titanic movie! Did anyone actually see that?

        MW

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/CkIolB/TM

      • Tim Hunt

          Watch this trailer and tell me what you think?

          Matthew McConehey (I know that isnt spelled right) doesnt sem as bad
          as it once did. Im afraid that Al thought is a bad casting job, but I
          dont want to pass judgement, we will have to wait and see.

          Check out the trailer here

          http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist
          dll?id=1314619&sdm=web&qtw=640&qth=400

          Post your comments here, at least we know it must be better than the
          original Raise the Titanic movie! Did anyone actually see that?

          MW

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 14, 2005
            That's great, Tim
            I buy a lot of books at extremely reasonable costs on www.half.com Great
            way to get a lot of books by one author.

            Nancy

            Watch this trailer and tell me what you think?

            Matthew McConehey (I know that isnt spelled right) doesnt sem as bad
            as it once did. Im afraid that Al thought is a bad casting job, but I
            dont want to pass judgement, we will have to wait and see.

            Check out the trailer here

            http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist
            dll?id=1314619&sdm=web&qtw=640&qth=400

            Post your comments here, at least we know it must be better than the
            original Raise the Titanic movie! Did anyone actually see that?

            MW

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/CkIolB/TM

          • lizard_tbone
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 14, 2005
              I rented the movie Titanic years and go and actually liked it. Not
              that I'm saying it was great, but it certainly wasn't the worst thing
              I've ever seen.

              As for who they chose for Al... I'll have to agree, they could have
              picked someone better. That is certainly not how I pictured Al. I'm
              thinking Italian and that guy certainly doesn't look like a muscled
              Italian.

              Also, that link posted for the Trailer, I kept getting a blank page.
              If people have that same problem, here's another link.
              http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/sahara/sahara_large.html

              Whether the movie is going to be good, great, or not, I'm just excited
              to see it done and can't wait to see it. Opening night, I will be there.

              --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, wask21 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

              > The book was GREAT! The movie was a little boring as I recall, I
              just caught it on late
              > night a couple years ago.
              >

              > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Tim Hunt <thuntt3@y...>
              wrote:
              > > So the movie "Raise the Titantic" was very borning ? The book was
              ok though ?

              > > Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@c...> wrote:Great clip!
              > > Looks like it will be out late spring?
              > > Hints of Indiana Jones....
              > > Yes, I've got the move "Raise the Titanic" -- very long, very
              boring, but
              > > the sound track is wonderful.
              > > Found the sound track after about 8 yrs of looking!
              > >
              > > Nancy buried in 3 feet of snow in Utah

              Service.

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 16, 2005
                I have tried to download the trailer and all I get is sound no
                picture I tried both links that you guys sent me no luck, any ideas?
                I have read DuBrull very good, and DeMille is very good too. I like
                the ones with John Corey in them I saw he just came out with another
                one with Corey in it. I will put it on my list after "Black Wind"
                Baba

                --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, lizard_tbone