Re: Night Probe must be Made In to a Fil

    Message 1 of 240 , Feb 24, 2001
      I hear ya but I heard a interview with C.C. and
      he said that he would never make another movie. He
      was so upset about Raise the Titanic that he wouldnt
      do it. I think that a young Tom Selleck type would
      make a good Dirk, I dont know about Belushi as Al He
      is a little to tall and not barrrel chested enough.
      Ive been rereading his stuff I'll have to try Night
      Probe next
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002