SAHARA - Movie Trailer

  • wask21
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      Watch this trailer and tell me what you think?

      Matthew McConehey (I know that isnt spelled right) doesnt sem as bad
      as it once did. Im afraid that Al thought is a bad casting job, but I
      dont want to pass judgement, we will have to wait and see.

      Check out the trailer here

      http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1314619&sdm=web&qtw=640&qth=400

      Post your comments here, at least we know it must be better than the
      original Raise the Titanic movie! Did anyone actually see that?

      MW