Order of books, activity, improvements?

  • wask21
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      Hey guys,

      Looks like things have picked up here lately.

      I started the group here, and am pleased to see it doing well.

      Funny thing is, I was just sitting down to post to see if anyone had
      an official list as to the order the book go in chronilogically.

      I just finsihsed Trojan Odyssey and am working my way through Black
      Wind now, so far its a really good book. The transition from Dirk
      Sr., to Jr. so far has been surprisingly smooth, although the elder
      appears to be playing a major part in Black Wind. As soon as I finish
      Black Wind, Im going to try and go chronologically.

      Im going to try and be more active, I can't believe how many members
      we have here now, although I know many are not active and there a some
      spammers as well.

      What would make this club better?

      Also, I could use some help if someone else wants to be a mod of the
      board. I don't care about the on topic stuff, its the spammers I want
      to see kept off.

      Let me know what you would like to see and let me know if you want to
      help out moderating...

      THANKS!

      Matt