Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Order ?

  • Tim Hunt
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 13, 2005
      That is a great story baba ! Thank you for sharing.

      babaoriely76 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      welcome Tim I started reading to help me quit smoking about 9 years
      ago. I picked up "Pacific Vortex" at a garage sale for 25 cents and
      was hooked i read them in order, and about every 2 years I reread
      them in order. "Black Wind" is on my self its the next book I read.
      And I havent smoked since
      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Hunt"