Re: Order ?

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 13, 2005
      welcome Tim I started reading to help me quit smoking about 9 years
      ago. I picked up "Pacific Vortex" at a garage sale for 25 cents and
      was hooked i read them in order, and about every 2 years I reread
      them in order. "Black Wind" is on my self its the next book I read.
      And I havent smoked since
      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Hunt"
      <thuntt3@y...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > My name is Tim and I am new to the group. I just started reading
      > Atlantis Found and I love it ! However I am wondering if I should
      be
      > starting to read the books from the beginning. I have looked on
      many
      > sites but I have not found the order of when the books were
      written.
      > Can anyone help me w/ this ? Do they need to be read in order ?
      >
      > Thanks for your time and I look forward to talking to you.
      >
      > Tim Hunt
    • Tim Hunt
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 13, 2005
        That is a great story baba ! Thank you for sharing.