Timeline of America's War With Saddam 1990-2003

  • The Wolfman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1589396634/qid=1104259048/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/102-9744708-5724114?v=glance&s=books

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author=Sam%20Pender/102-9744708-5724114

      America's War With Saddam 1990-2003
      By Sam Pender

      Hey, I thought you might be interested in this book that I just published. It takes different timelines from the time Saddam invaded Kuwait in 1990 all the way through to Saddam's capture in 2003, and it meshes those timelines together to form a REALLY unique and surprising view of this now historical period. The book's not a political rant and rave like so many on the subject, but rather a simple chronology in form, but a very very detailed one at that. It's a fantastic reference book, a pure history book, extremely well-researched, well-sourced, and (like I said) I think you might find it interesting.

      Take care
      and have a very
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!
      -Sam Pender

      PS, if you have any questions comments, etc, or if you'd like an autographed copy just lemme know, and we'll work it out.