Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 233

  • Patrick Tierney
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      yahoo movies says the film will come out sometime in march. There is a trailer online but I don't have the website. It looks ok Cussler said in an article that he is NOt happy with it. I beleive he said if it was a success he would be "sick all the way to the bank" I do not think INca Gold will be a film or the subsequent books. Too bad I would love to see theese books as films. I"m reading Treasure now and then i've read all except for Black Wind. But i'm getting that for christmas.

      clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There are 3 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. saharra
      From: "james"
      2. Re: saharra
      From: babaoriely76
      3. Re: Re: saharra
      From: Jeff Phillips

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:23:17 -0000
      From: "james"
      Subject: saharra

      i was wondering if anyone had information on the movie , if cussler
      is actualy allowing it to be made or not , an if he is when is it to
      be out thanks

      Message: 2
      Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:27:36 -0000
      From: babaoriely76
      Subject: Re: saharra

      back in july I posted this
      I was just watching "Celebrity Justice" and no I dont watch normaly,
      but something caught my eye. CC is suing Crusade the film company in
      charge of the movie, saying that they went with a screen play not
      apporved by CC, as stated in his contract he had total control over
      the screen play.after "raise the Titanic" who can blame him. I dont
      see why a studio would want to change something that good. why cant
      they just make it the it was written. if it aint broke dont fix it
      so dont look for it to soon if ever. does someone else have some
      info on this?
      havent heard anything since then. I did see a new Dirk book out, CC
      and his son DC wrote it, has anyone read it yet? I was going to get
      it but my girlfriend told me that Santa might get it for me. So I'll
      have to wait and see.
      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "james"
      wrote:

      > i was wondering if anyone had information on the movie , if
      cussler
      > is actualy allowing it to be made or not , an if he is when is it
      > be out thanks

      Message: 3
      Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:04:26 -0500 (EST)
      From: Jeff Phillips
      Subject: Re: Re: saharra

      Hi All,

      The last I have heard, that the movie is still being shot CliveCusslerforum.com you will get the latest info.

      Hope this helps

      Jeff

      wrote:

      > i was wondering if anyone had information on the movie , if
      cussler
      > is actualy allowing it to be made or not , an if he is when is it
      > be out thanks

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT