Re: saharra

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2004
      back in july I posted this
      I was just watching "Celebrity Justice" and no I dont watch normaly,
      but something caught my eye. CC is suing Crusade the film company in
      charge of the movie, saying that they went with a screen play not
      apporved by CC, as stated in his contract he had total control over
      the screen play.after "raise the Titanic" who can blame him. I dont
      see why a studio would want to change something that good. why cant
      they just make it the it was written. if it aint broke dont fix it
      so dont look for it to soon if ever. does someone else have some
      info on this?
      havent heard anything since then. I did see a new Dirk book out, CC
      and his son DC wrote it, has anyone read it yet? I was going to get
      it but my girlfriend told me that Santa might get it for me. So I'll
      have to wait and see.
      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "james"
      <jleach19772003@y...> wrote:

      > i was wondering if anyone had information on the movie , if
      cussler
      > is actualy allowing it to be made or not , an if he is when is it
      > be out thanks
    • Jeff Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2004
        Hi All,

        The last I have heard, that the movie is still being shot CliveCusslerforum.com you will get the latest info.

        Hope this helps

        Jeff

        <jleach19772003@y...> wrote:

        > i was wondering if anyone had information on the movie , if
        cussler
        > is actualy allowing it to be made or not , an if he is when is it
        > be out thanks

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT