Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: hello all

  • delphide
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2004
      well,
      maybe it happened in the in between time...for instance had they just met in that story line..
      From what I gathered they had known eachother before hand, now i have not read that book yet but im just going on the feeling ive been given from the other books...
      del

      Kevin K. Hamilton

      Product Relocation Engineer

      �Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.� Mark Twain

    • mac
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2011
        i one of thje biggest fans of cussler scince the beginning just finished the kingdom with the fargos great book by the way the race is coming out in sept. and devils gate in nov. in case anyone cares ok well lets kick start this group.