hello all

  • Randy W.
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2004
      just joined

      another fan and i have an issue with

      dirk's kids summer and dirk

      we're trying to find out when exactly dirk got summer the mom pregnant

      we can't find it in pacific vortex??

      he just doesn't seem to have the right opportunity

      thanks

      randy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
        It's a funny thing about that they never did "get together" but yet
        Summer had twins. how did this happen? no one knows.
        baba

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Randy W."
        <Randy.L.Wagner@n...> wrote:

        > just joined
        >
        > another fan and i have an issue with
        >
        > dirk's kids summer and dirk
        >
        > we're trying to find out when exactly dirk got summer the mom
        pregnant

        > we can't find it in pacific vortex??
        >
        > he just doesn't seem to have the right opportunity
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > randy
      • delphide
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2004
          well,
          maybe it happened in the in between time...for instance had they just met in that story line..
          From what I gathered they had known eachother before hand, now i have not read that book yet but im just going on the feeling ive been given from the other books...
          del

          Kevin K. Hamilton

          Product Relocation Engineer

          �Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.� Mark Twain

        • mac
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26 2:42 PM
            i one of thje biggest fans of cussler scince the beginning just finished the kingdom with the fargos great book by the way the race is coming out in sept. and devils gate in nov. in case anyone cares ok well lets kick start this group.