Re: i'm just curious

    Message 1 of 240 , Jan 27, 2001
      I agree that if someone is going to take Dirk's
      place it has to be a step up not a step back. I just
      finished a reread of Shock Wave WOW good book I loved it
      when Dirk was getting his butt kicked by Boudicca and
      just about had it and "Then Pitt saw the malice slowly
      fade in Boudicca face and felt a hand gently ease him
      aside as Goirdino entered the Dosett family Study and
      said this fancy maggot is mine" and I read the Autin
      book doesnt even come close, I'm still waiting for
      Atlantis Found to come out in paper back any one have any
      idea when?
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002