Re: Important News for clivecusslerfanclub Members

  • wask21
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 30, 2004
      I'm going to try and moderate the group more closely, I have been
      working a lot and not been too cussler focused lately, will try to
      watch more closely. Thanks for your participation!

      Does anyone see the other guy I made a moderator around here ever?

      Wask21

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 30, 2004
        Dear Wask21,

        Don't recall any spam on this recently -- hasn't been much mail.

        I don't think there is enough mail to moderate! Please, yes, post more
        about Clive and his books. Haven't read his latest except for Trojan
        Odyssey, and I rated that 4 star (my highest rating). Clive Cussler is my
        husband's and mine most favorite author and we've read each and every one of
        them to date, and keep every one of them on the bookshelf.

        Nancy Silk (in Utah where nites are getting into the 30's and will be time
        to bury myself in a comforter, pile of dogs, and do more reading!)