Re: Lost City

  • mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2004
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "lesh11" <les@h...> wrote:
      > Has anyone else read Lost City. I was left with the impression that
      > Sandecker allways had a bigger role ad director of NUMA, than Pitt
      did
      > in this book.

      Yes i have the story line is good i will not give anything away for
      those who have not read it yet
    • Sandy & Ralph
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
        I just finished reading Lost City...It was AWSOME!!! I can't wait to
        get more of his books...I am new to his books and have read 2 so far
        and LOVED them!!!
      • Jeff Phillips
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
          Yes!! I enjoyed Lost City also. CC is my favourite author. It's hard to believe I picked up my first CC novel back in the late 70's and I await his novels with relish!!

          Jeff Phillips

          Sandy & Ralph <puppylv110@...> wrote:
          I just finished reading Lost City...It was AWSOME!!! I can't wait to
          get more of his books...I am new to his books and have read 2 so far
          and LOVED them!!!

          Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler