Lost City

  • lesh11
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2004
      Has anyone else read Lost City. I was left with the impression that
      Sandecker allways had a bigger role ad director of NUMA, than Pitt did
      in this book.
    • mark
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2004
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "lesh11" <les@h...> wrote:
        > Has anyone else read Lost City. I was left with the impression that
        > Sandecker allways had a bigger role ad director of NUMA, than Pitt
        did
        > in this book.

        Yes i have the story line is good i will not give anything away for
        those who have not read it yet
      • Sandy & Ralph
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
          I just finished reading Lost City...It was AWSOME!!! I can't wait to
          get more of his books...I am new to his books and have read 2 so far
          and LOVED them!!!
        • Jeff Phillips
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
            Yes!! I enjoyed Lost City also. CC is my favourite author. It's hard to believe I picked up my first CC novel back in the late 70's and I await his novels with relish!!

            Jeff Phillips

            Sandy & Ralph <puppylv110@...> wrote:
            I just finished reading Lost City...It was AWSOME!!! I can't wait to
            get more of his books...I am new to his books and have read 2 so far
            and LOVED them!!!

            Literary agent fiction Book author Clive cussler