Re: i'm just curious

  • bjkelso
    Message 1 of 240 , Jan 27, 2001
      I thing it`s because he`s about 2-Steps behind
      Clive when it comes to writing,(Especially trying to
      use the format we are so used to) I also thought at
      one time Steven Kings Stand was the best book i ever
      have read,But with the author Robert M McCammon,i Hope
      i got the correct spelling of his name right, With
      his book Swan Song, It Is a Flat out tie!!! (For the
      Horror type reading fans out there) Same type of story
      sort-of,And although i have read every one of Clives books at
      least 2 times i feel that Night Probe is the top of the
      line,
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002