Sahara

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      I was just watching "Celebrity Justice" and no I dont watch normaly,
      but something caught my eye. CC is suing Crusade the film company in
      charge of the movie, saying that they went with a screen play not
      apporved by CC, as stated in his contract he had total control over
      the screen play.after "raise the Titanic" who can blame him. I dont
      see why a studio would want to change something that good. why cant
      they just make it the it was written. if it aint broke dont fix it
      so dont look for it to soon if ever. does someone else have some
      info on this?
      baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Tierney