Re: Digest Number 196

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2004
      sounds like she is talking about them

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Tierney

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
        I was just watching "Celebrity Justice" and no I dont watch normaly,
        but something caught my eye. CC is suing Crusade the film company in
        charge of the movie, saying that they went with a screen play not
        apporved by CC, as stated in his contract he had total control over
        the screen play.after "raise the Titanic" who can blame him. I dont
        see why a studio would want to change something that good. why cant
        they just make it the it was written. if it aint broke dont fix it
        so dont look for it to soon if ever. does someone else have some
        info on this?
        baba