Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 196

  • Patrick Tierney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2004
      because this is a forum to talk about the dirk pitt books

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2004
        sounds like she is talking about them

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Tierney

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
          I was just watching "Celebrity Justice" and no I dont watch normaly,
          but something caught my eye. CC is suing Crusade the film company in
          charge of the movie, saying that they went with a screen play not
          apporved by CC, as stated in his contract he had total control over
          the screen play.after "raise the Titanic" who can blame him. I dont
          see why a studio would want to change something that good. why cant
          they just make it the it was written. if it aint broke dont fix it
          so dont look for it to soon if ever. does someone else have some
          info on this?
          baba