Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 195

  • alex gardner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2004
      and u r telling us because...

      Patrick Tierney <tierneytechproductions@...> wrote:Hi
      I"ve read all except for Treasure and Night Probe and
      now i'm in the middle of Night probe. My favorite of
      all is Inca Gold followed closely by Raise the
      Titanic. I like the Numa series but don't love it the
      way I love dirk pitt series

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Alex Gardner

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2004
        because y not

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, alex gardner
        <alex031089@y...> wrote:
        > and u r telling us because...
        >
        > Patrick Tierney <tierneytechproductions@y...> wrote:Hi
        > I"ve read all except for Treasure and Night Probe and
        > now i'm in the middle of Night probe. My favorite of
        > all is Inca Gold followed closely by Raise the
        > Titanic. I like the Numa series but don't love it the
        > way I love dirk pitt series

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.