Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 195

  • Patrick Tierney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2004
      Hi
      I"ve read all except for Treasure and Night Probe and
      now i'm in the middle of Night probe. My favorite of
      all is Inca Gold followed closely by Raise the
      Titanic. I like the Numa series but don't love it the
      way I love dirk pitt series

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • alex gardner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2004
        and u r telling us because...

        Patrick Tierney <tierneytechproductions@...> wrote:Hi
        I"ve read all except for Treasure and Night Probe and
        now i'm in the middle of Night probe. My favorite of
        all is Inca Gold followed closely by Raise the
        Titanic. I like the Numa series but don't love it the
        way I love dirk pitt series

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Alex Gardner

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2004
          because y not

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, alex gardner
          <alex031089@y...> wrote:
          > and u r telling us because...
          >
          > Patrick Tierney <tierneytechproductions@y...> wrote:Hi
          > I"ve read all except for Treasure and Night Probe and
          > now i'm in the middle of Night probe. My favorite of
          > all is Inca Gold followed closely by Raise the
          > Titanic. I like the Numa series but don't love it the
          > way I love dirk pitt series

          > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.