Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 195

  • Patrick Tierney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23 3:03 PM
      Hi
      I"ve read all except for Treasure and Night Probe and
      now i'm in the middle of Night probe. My favorite of
      all is Inca Gold followed closely by Raise the
      Titanic. I like the Numa series but don't love it the
      way I love dirk pitt series

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • alex gardner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24 1:13 AM
        and u r telling us because...

        Patrick Tierney <tierneytechproductions@...> wrote:Hi
        I"ve read all except for Treasure and Night Probe and
        now i'm in the middle of Night probe. My favorite of
        all is Inca Gold followed closely by Raise the
        Titanic. I like the Numa series but don't love it the
        way I love dirk pitt series

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Alex Gardner

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24 10:29 AM
          because y not

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, alex gardner
          <alex031089@y...> wrote:
          > and u r telling us because...
          >
          > Patrick Tierney <tierneytechproductions@y...> wrote:Hi
          > I"ve read all except for Treasure and Night Probe and
          > now i'm in the middle of Night probe. My favorite of
          > all is Inca Gold followed closely by Raise the
          > Titanic. I like the Numa series but don't love it the
          > way I love dirk pitt series

          > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.