Dirk Pitt's future, etc...

  • armorine10
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      If you want up-to-date info on CC, Dirk Pitt, etc., you need to check
      out the Clive Cussler Forum:

      http://www.clivecusslerforum.com/

      Here's the current info on upcoming books:

      Lost City by Clive Cussler (July 27, 2004) - Kirt Austin
      Sacred Stone by Clive Cussler (October 2004) - Oregon Files
      Black Wind by Dirk Cussler (Nov./Dec. 2004) - Dirk Pitt Sr./Jr.

      As you can see, Clive is planning on handing over the Dirk Pitt kids'
      storyline to his son, Dirk Cussler. Dirk Pitt will be included in
      this storyline as head of NUMA, along with the other new positions
      for the various characters. I'm not entirely sure how much CC will
      be working as editor/co-author with his son, but I hope DC can keep
      the storyline up to the standards of his father.