Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Digest Number 194

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2004
      James,
      I agree with you. I just finished "Trojan Odyssey" and there was so much
      nostalgia there which left me with the impression this may be his last novel
      Apparently he lost his wife as he dedicated this book to her memory? I
      think he will be retiring for being a sole author of his novels. I will
      regret losing him as a favorite author, but I can understand his journey in
      life may be altered.

      Nancy Silk, Silkwind Dachshunds
      silkwinddachs@...