RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] Pacific Vortex

  • Audralee Thorpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      I wouldn't have a clue. But the practical side of me would ask is it worth
      that much to you? If it were an autographed copy, personally, I would
      consider the price then but maybe some of the more knowledgable people will
      be better able to answer your question. I collect the CC's books for my
      personal pleasure of the read not an investment aspect. The sad part
      (having worked in a library for many years) the person probablly bought it
      from the library for anywhere from $3 dollars to a quarter depending on the
      library.