Re: sea hunters

  • James
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 21, 2004
      I have read both of the Sea Hunter books, and find them very
      informative and entertaining. When you read his books you understand
      why marine archaeologists think quite highly of Clive Cussler, he is
      an avocational diver who does it right and has lots of fun while he
      is doing it.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "rich" <sharkbyte@e...>
      wrote:
      > has anyone read the sea hunter books are they good do you suggest
      > them? also i am reading golden budda and that seems good so far
    • natalie_carlson92
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 14, 2007
        hey... ok... i just started reading the dea hunters (a little late...
        i know i know...) but i am loving it!! it wasn't anything like i was
        expecting.... i was think like yeah yeah... all factual stuff... yatta
        yatta... but it is sooo much better... i found myself reading it in
        class and hardly paying any attention to any of my teachers all day..
        and i'm not that kind of person usually. but yeah... anybody else read
        it and feel the same way??

        Natalie
      • Earl Hemminger
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 17, 2007
          My favorite book was Sea Hunters. I think that it was more
          unbelievable than even Clive's wildest story. It was wild for him to
          be chased by the French and arriving just as the ship he was looking
          for was being dredged to pieces. I've gotten in the habit of picking
          it up in used book stores for a couple of bucks and giving them to my
          friends to read. It hooks them into his fiction better than any other
          book that I could recommend.

          Earl.

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "natalie_carlson92"