Austin VS Pitt

  • taljinovic
    Message 1 of 240 , Jan 2, 2001
      I'd like to say that Cussler needs to stick with
      Pitt but also keep Austin around. I realize that hes
      not gonna be writing about pitt any more and that pos
      me. Austin is no Pitt. Cussler needs to write one
      more book for Dirk so he can go out in style. Not that
      little note at the start of the book. Thats no way to go
      out. If he's not gonna be writting about Pitt alone
      any more I'd at least like to see him and Austin team
      up for one last bow for Pitt.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002