vallhalla rising

  • rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
      hi there i am a huge fan of clive cussler i have a question though so
      here goes why is the crude oil tanker that was boarded before getting
      to san pedro called the pacific trojan when it was called the pacific
      chimaera one time before that and then never again?
    • delphide
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
        I just finished reading that one myself, and im having trouble remembering that part for sure, but maybe it was meant to be like a trojan horse..thats my explanatin anyways..lol

        Admiral Creighton, Fleet Commander; Asgard Fleet

        Captain Hamilton, Operational Commanding Officer; USS Kitty Hawk, NCC 70639

        �Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.� Mark Twain